Complaint Review: HMS Blue

• Submitted: Fri, December 06, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, December 06, 2002

• Reported By:Holt Michigan
HMS Blue
hmsblue.com vanice, California U.S.A.

HMS Blue ripoff Theft from account Venice California

Took money from my debit/checking account for a vacation package. I did not authorize this transaction.

I had used my debit card to purchuse something. Somehow HMS Blue got my number. They ran a vacation special. I guess they sent me a letter or something. When they didn't hear from me, they took $8.95 from my checking. I know that doesn't sound like much, but it's the principle of the ripoff. They had no authorization by me to take any money from my account. They said when I didn't reply to their letter (??) they assumed I had had said yes to their offer. What!?????? I called them when I discovered the transaction that was made on October 11, 2002. I called them, they said they would refund my money. However, this month 11/02, they still hadn't refunded my money. I called them again, they said they couldn't refund my money because they don't do that kind of promotion anymore. What!???? I asked them who did their billing, the woman said she didn't know. She gave me as little information as possible. I still don't know what city in California where they said they were location. I am furious.

Helen
Holt, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2002 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HMS-Blue/vanice-California/HMS-Blue-ripoff-Theft-from-account-Venice-California-37379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HMS Blue