Complaint Review: HMS Hot Movie Sales

• Reported By:slatington Pennsylvania
HMS Hot Movie Sales
www.HotMovieSale.com Internet U.S.A.

HMS Hot Movie Sales Ripoff fraud charges Internet

I went on the Target website to find a workout dvd and I found the dvd i was looking for when i went to check out i was shot over to Hot Movie Sales.I thought what a great deal my dvd was only $3.60 my lucky day! untill i looked at my debit card billing and found I was charged the $3.60 plus an additional $19.95! I was charged both amounts not once but twice! when i took a closer look at my shipping reciept to my suprise it was from Smart Savings Center.com not HMS. It seems if you order a movie from HMS you are signing up for some membership with Smart Savings Center for the monthly charge of $19.95! All i wanted was a pilates dvd. I did NOT sign up for nor did i want a membership to a company i don't know for something i don't want. Do NOT buy any movie from Hot Movie Sale.com they are a rip off and so is Smart Savings Center.com!!!!! They will cancle your membership but you will not see your money returned!!! They are Thieves!

Sheri
slatington, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2009 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HMS-Hot-Movie-Sales/internet/HMS-Hot-Movie-Sales-Ripoff-fraud-charges-Internet-471356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HMS Hot Movie Sales