Complaint Review: HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437

• Submitted: Sat, October 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, October 20, 2009

• Reported By: Sara — west valley Utah USA
HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437
BestBrandValues.com po.o box 810365 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437 Best Brand Values unlawfully charged my credit card $19.95 for three months and refused to refund anything. Boca Raton, Florida

*General Comment: response to sara

I purchased  two dvd's on half.com and found that I was charged by a company called HMS Movies they charged me $19.95 and then charged me for the movies!  I remember that I did not  accept the offer for the membership and I was still charged for it!  I didnt even notice the first fee until after i was unlawfully charged two times and I called to have it stopped and I was told it wasnt a fee it was for the movies I had purchased but, then I was charged again the next month!!! I couldnt believe it I called again and demanded it be stopped and so they cancelled it but would not give a refund not even a partial refund! Im contacting my credit card company today! And hopefully next month I wont be charged again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2009 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HMS-MOVIES-866-566-8437/Boca-Raton-Florida-33481-0365/HMS-MOVIES-866-566-8437-Best-Brand-Values-unlawfully-charged-my-credit-card-1995-for-thr-507428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437

#1 General Comment

response to sara

AUTHOR: kristin schwarz - (USA)

the same thing happened to me before i realized what happened they deducted 19.95 three times and i called and they would only refund me one charge of 19.95. if you throw a big enough fit about it they will refund some money but if ur nice about it they wont.