Complaint Review: HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437

• Submitted: Sun, June 13, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, June 13, 2010

• Reported By: Wanda Engel — Manhattan Kansas United States of America
HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437

HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437 Hot Movies DVDs Deceptive internet DVD sales fraudulent membership practices, Internet

I purchased an exercise DVD from this company. I did not realize that by purchasing from them, I also was signed up for some kind of service which they billed me for each month. The $9.95 was charged to me automatically each month since January, 2010. The purchase price of the DVD was $9.95 and I was billed for that in February. Since then, I have been charged $9.95 each month. I finally realized what was going on and called to find out what the charge was for. They cancelled my membership and agreed to refund 2 months charges. It wasn't enough, but I agreed and would like the public to be aware of their deceptive membership practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2010 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HMS-MOVIES-866-566-8437/internet/HMS-MOVIES-866-566-8437-Hot-Movies-DVDs-Deceptive-internet-DVD-sales-fraudulent-membershi-613812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437