Complaint Review: HMS MOVIES

• Updated: Sat, October 31, 2009

• Reported By: Stew — Greenville South Carolina United States of America
HMS MOVIES
Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

HMS MOVIES - SmartSavings, or "Best Brand values' I have been ROBBED on the INTERNET once again!! Boca Raton, Florida

My Credit card statement came again today, AND AGAIN HMS Moves has charged me $19.95 FOR THIS MONTH; yet I RECEIVED NOTHING FROM THEM!! I was so happy when I finally found "the Royal Tannebaums" DVD movie on the Internet untill my credit card bill came. I simply "Googled" the tittle of the movie; it was so convenient. I am NOT big on buying off the internet since the "Proactive Solution" I bought for my face joined me to a club just like this. HMS MOVIES was such a deal at $7.99 with a few bucks more to ship 1 DVD; but hey, I am an intelligent man, so what was I thinking? WHY SO CHEAP?  Nothing in this world is for free, but with a monthly membership fee of $19.95 going on 4 months now..................... makes the DVD I ordered from HMS MOVIES the most expensive in history. I called HMS movies 4 times this AM and ended up talking to Nellie AGAIN ( no matter which department I chose) who claimed that HMS is located in Boca Raton Florida. With a PO BOX address of 810-365,(SO SHE SAYS) and a zip code of 333431; I can't be sure of where they are. In my world, there are only 5 digits in a zip code and not six digits, Nellie told me via the telephone that I had joined a CLUB for $19.95 a month, and after I asked her what that fee got me (monetary value ), she replied "YOU GOT AN EMAIL"!..  I never received an email from them except when I did the actual order of my movie in July of 2009. I told her she was as criminal as the company that employed her. I had asked the account be closed for 4 months now, still my CC is being charged and IF THE CC COMPANY I HAVE DOES NOT GET MY MONEY BACK, THEN I WILL CEASE IN PAYING THEM THE $200 more that I owe them. NOW I KNOW HOW A WOMEN FEEL'S that has just been raped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2009 03:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HMS-MOVIES/Boca-Raton-Florida-/HMS-MOVIES-SmartSavings-or-Best-Brand-values-I-have-been-ROBBED-on-the-INTERNET-once-517683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HMS MOVIES