Complaint Review: HMS MOVIES

• Submitted: Tue, June 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:LINTHICUM Maryland
HMS MOVIES
HMSMOVIES.COM FT LAUDERDALE, Florida U.S.A.

HMS MOVIES HOT MOVIE SALES FRAUDULENT INTERNET SCAM CON HIDDEN MONTHY MEMBERSHIP CHARGE NOT DISCLOSED FT LAUDERDALE Florida

I purchased an old movie for 6.42 on the internet from HMS Movies and paid for it with my credit card. My invoice from this fraudulent company stated a cost of $6.42. However, when I recieved my credit card statement, I was charged a 19.95 monthy membership fee plus the cost of the dvd. This was not disclosed to me anywhere when I purchased the dvd. I called the company and and the customer service rep said this was part of the deal. I told her that it was not part of the deal when I purchased the dvd. She said she would cancel my membership but I was still responsible for 19.95 membership for one month.

This company is a fraudulent entity and should be investigated. DO NOT BUY FROM HMS MOVIES

Fraud buster
LINTHICUM, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HMS-MOVIES/FT-LAUDERDALE-Florida/HMS-MOVIES-HOT-MOVIE-SALES-FRAUDULENT-INTERNET-SCAM-CON-HIDDEN-MONTHY-MEMBERSHIP-CHARGE-NO-464240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HMS MOVIES