Complaint Review: HMS Movies

• Updated: Sat, August 22, 2009

• Reported By: Susan Daniels — Punta Gorda Florida USA
HMS Movies
27205 Jones Loop Rd., 79 Punta Gorda, Florida United States of America

HMS Movies I thought I was ordering a DVD from half.com. I never received confirmation. My credit card is billed $11.58 for the DVD and $19.95 the next day. I can't get any explanation. Can't find them either Financially Frisked for viewing Punta Gorda, Florida

I thought I bought a DVD from half.com, a resource that has always been reliable in the past, on the Olympics.  I never received a confirmation for my order or the order.   My credit card statement posted amount for the DVD as $11.58, fine, purchased on 8/5/09.  On 8/6/09 is another HMS Movies transaction for $19.95 that I am unable to decipher the rhyme or reason to.

I now have to spend hours on the phone dealing with my credit card company to try to find out what these charges are.  I have since tried to locate HMS Movies and cannot find them, so I cannot even contact them.  I've read other complaints that this $19.95 is a monthly charge.

Talk about Frisked for wanting to watch the Olympics!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2009 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HMS-Movies/Punta-Gorda-Florida-33982/HMS-Movies-I-thought-I-was-ordering-a-DVD-from-halfcom-I-never-received-confirmation-483962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HMS Movies