Complaint Review: HMS.com - Hotmoviesales.com - SMART SAVINGS CENTER

• Submitted: Thu, July 23, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 23, 2009

• Reported By:Chico California
HMS.com - Hotmoviesales.com - SMART SAVINGS CENTER
hotmoviesales.com - hms.com Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

HMS.com - Hotmoviesales.com - SMART SAVINGS CENTER They set up a subscription service without my permission & billed my credit card account a total of $103.88 for a $7.98 movie!! Boca Raton Florida

On Feb 26 of 2009 I ordered a yoga dvd online for $7.98 ,charged it to my credit card, received it a couple weeks later & thought all was well.

Two months later I noticed a charge on my credit card bill from the "Smart Savings Center", thought my wife ordered something & forgot about it.

Today, July 23rd, I noticed the charge again so I looked back thru my bills & determined something was very wrong. They had billed me for $103.88 (over the preceeding 5 months) for products or services that I nver signed up for or agreed to!

I called "Smart Savings Center" immediately & they informed me that when I purchased the yoga dvd I had agreed to join a membership to Hot Movie. Of course I did not, & they refused to credit back the charges for which I received absolutely nothing.

These people need to be stopped. Their business is a total scam & a Ripoff to the unsuspecting!

Stephen
Chico, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HMScom-Hotmoviesalescom-SMART-SAVINGS-CENTER/Boca-Raton-Florida/HMScom-Hotmoviesalescom-SMART-SAVINGS-CENTER-They-set-up-a-subscription-service-with-472575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HMS.com - Hotmoviesales.com - SMART SAVINGS CENTER