Complaint Review: HOCKEY MONKEY

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: SOS — HOUSTON Texas
Internet USA

HOCKEY MONKEY charged and fully paid - did not receive my order! Internet

i payed but  did not receive what i had payed for! i ordered through the net and waited almost a month for the package. when i relised that - i started contacting HOCKEY MONKEY.

the scammed me. delayed me by telling me that they need 8 days to envestigate. after that i contacted them again and again, every time the said they are still investigating. as a matter of fact til this day, aprox 2 months later thay are still investigating. in the mean while no apology. no solution.

This really broke me- they emailed me telling me that the conclution from the investigation is that they are closing the case because we acknowledged receipt of package!!!! we asked for the name that signed- but no signiture!

i have been waiting over 2 months for hockey pants,jocks and blades that i desperately need. BUT THAT didn't interest HOCKEY MONKEY!! please help consumers stand for their rights!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOCKEY-MONKEY/internet/HOCKEY-MONKEY-charged-and-fully-paid-did-not-receive-my-order-Internet-1060173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOCKEY MONKEY