Complaint Review: HOLIDAY PLANNERS, PRECISION ADVENTURES

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2008

• Reported By:grandville Michigan
HOLIDAY PLANNERS, PRECISION ADVENTURES
1440 STATE HWY 248 BRANSON, Missouri U.S.A.

HOLIDAY PLANNERS, PRECISION ADVENTURES misrepresentation, negligence, outright lies, unethical business practices BRANSON Missouri

We received a marketing invitation in the mail promising $100 free gas and free airline tickets. (This has not happened) We attended a presentation at the Hampton Inn in Holland Michigan. We were sold a travel package for $2475.00 which included a free cruise. We were to pay $50-$100 for port fees and taxes--this turned out to be more like $400-$500.

After leaving we found out they had put copies of our drivers licenses in another clients folder, who called us questioning their business. I researched them the following day and became very suspicious. I tried to contact them but apparently the sheriff dept. had requested they leave the premises--They told us they would be there for another week. We purchased with our plan "travel agent" i.d. cards with IATAN# and CLIA# and given a web site--which is only another way for them to make more $ off from you.

I immediately filed a dispute with credit card co. The main problem is there is a "no cancellation policy" in the contract. I'm sure this is so you can't research them before giving them your money.

Their price quotes were higher than what I received from a reputable area travel agency. They have only been in business about 3 years--not 15 which we were told. They have misrepresented themselves and outright lied to us in many ways. Once they have your initial downpayment--it doesn't matter if you pay yearly dues--you just become one of their many inactive clients. I have documentation of all correspondence--certified letters, e-mails, phone calls. I have been trying for 7 months to work with them--and they are unwilling to address most of my concerns.

Carol
grandville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOLIDAY-PLANNERS-PRECISION-ADVENTURES/BRANSON-Missouri-65737/HOLIDAY-PLANNERS-PRECISION-ADVENTURES-misrepresentation-negligence-outright-lies-uneth-321381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOLIDAY PLANNERS, PRECISION ADVENTURES