Complaint Review: HOLLYWOOD BLOCK

• Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: Joyce — Muskegon Michigan United States of America
HOLLYWOOD BLOCK
Internet, Michigan United States of America

HOLLYWOOD BLOCK Feb. 11, 2012, I paid Hollywood Block.com $19.90 for DVD, NOT sent, BAD email & reference number. Internet, Michigan

*UPDATE Employee: REFUND OFFERED

On Feb., 11, 2012, I went to Amazon .com and typed "DVD 29th Street" in their address bar. When I clicked-on search, Hollywood Block.com popped up and had one for $19.90. I ordered in good faith, my credit card was charged, no DVD has been received, and an untracable email and reference number was sent to me. I'm just sick about it! I would like this matter resolved ASAP...or I intend to prosecute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 01:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOLLYWOOD-BLOCK/Internet-Michigan-49442/HOLLYWOOD-BLOCK-Feb-11-2012-I-paid-Hollywood-Blockcom-1990-for-DVD-NOT-sent-BAD-e-840003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOLLYWOOD BLOCK

REFUND OFFERED

AUTHOR: CusService - (USA)

Hello,

We strive for customer satisfaction. Contact Customer Support along with your full Confirmation # for a Refund.

Best Regards,