Complaint Review: HOLLYWOOD BLOCK

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: James — Rock Hill South Carolina
HOLLYWOOD BLOCK
Internet USA

HOLLYWOOD BLOCK Ordered DVD which was never sent. This place gets credit card info. Internet

*Author of original report: Hollywood Block Retraction

I ordered a DVD from Video Theater DVD for $19.95. I received an email from Hollywood Block which gave me a confirmation number. I have not received the DVD & there is no way to contact this place. The email address was fake & if you try calling the telephone number, nobody will answer. This company is scamming people by collecting credit card numbers & not shipping anything. I've seen other reports about this company being fraudulent. I plan to report them to the Federal Trade Comission because many people are getting ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOLLYWOOD-BLOCK/internet/HOLLYWOOD-BLOCK-Ordered-DVD-which-was-never-sent-This-place-gets-credit-card-info-Inter-1047965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOLLYWOOD BLOCK

Hollywood Block Retraction

AUTHOR: James - ()

I filed a report against Hollywood Block about 3 hours ago because they had not sent the DVD I ordered & I could not reach them through emails or telephone. Well, I checked my mailbox a few minutes ago & to my suprise, the DVD did come. It's obviously a bootleg copy & the first 10 minutes of the movie did not play but the remainder is playing in my DVD player now. The picture isn't real clear but it's not too bad. I just wanted the company to send me the movie I ordered & they did finally send it to me so I'm satisfied.