Complaint Review: HOLLYWOOD INSIDER "CASTING & TALENT"

• Submitted: Sun, June 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, June 01, 2008

• Reported By:gulfport Mississippi
HOLLYWOOD INSIDER "CASTING & TALENT"
8721 SANTA MONICA BLVD. # 1057 W. HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA,90069 Gulfport, Mississippi U.S.A.

HOLLYWOOD INSIDER "CASTING & TALENT" HollywoodProfiles.com SCAM. FRAUD. LIARS. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THEIR SORRY WEBSITE !!! Gulfport Mississippi

hi all...
I was curious about the talent agency but if I had known that they were only trying to screw me, I would have never went to that site
SCAM!!!!!
Hollywoodprofiles.com really screwed me over by taking $49.95 out of my account with out my knowledge. I don't have much money and this account was from my unemployment benifits so I litteraly dont have anything left but I did cancel my card as soon as i found out what those sorry @ss mf's did to me....
SCAM !!!
It's really sad to get scammed by douchbags like them....

I know that it won't happen to me again and I pray that it won't happen to any of you either... Most sites now days are only in it for the money and do not care about families in need.
SCAM !!!
If you know anyone interested in talent scouts PLEASE DONT GO TO HOLLYWOODPROFILES.COM or any of them as a matter of fact because they will take your money too and keep doing it and the only one who will suffer is you....
SCAM !!!!
REMEMBER, HOLLYWOODPROFILES IS A SCAM !! PLEASE BE AWARE OF IT !!

why isn't this company name on the list of the reported companies?? I have read so many reports but can't find it below... please add this company to the list. Thank you

sincerely, Emma (((ROR Redacted)))

Emmy
gulfport, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2008 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOLLYWOOD-INSIDER-CASTING-TALENT/Gulfport-Mississippi-39503/HOLLYWOOD-INSIDER-CASTING-TALENT-HollywoodProfilescom-SCAM-FRAUD-LIARS-PLEASE-DO-336170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOLLYWOOD INSIDER "CASTING & TALENT"

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC