Complaint Review: HOLLYWOODPSYCHICS.COM

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Mimi — Cincinnati Ohio
HOLLYWOODPSYCHICS.COM

HOLLYWOODPSYCHICS.COM PSYCHIC S OURCE AND EXPERT LINK FRAUD....I SPENT APPROXIMATELY $1,400.00 DURING 12 MONTHS TO RECEIVE MOSTLY LIES FROM THE PSYCHICS. TWO OF THEM TOLD ME MY EX HUSBAND WAS DEAD. HE CALLED ME THIS PAST SUNDAY 03-17-13 ON THE PHONE FROM , Internet

Hollywood psychics company unfortunately hires unethical people(psychics) who have no problem deceiving customers(callers) when using their service.  I was told that my Ex husband was dead which caused my health to suffer along with anxiety and needless to say many other emotional issues.  Approximately three days later, he called me from another country and I almost went into  shock.  I called one of the managers (Christine), who said she would call me back today, Tuesday 03-19-13 and I was told she would call me on Wednesday 03-20-13. I am going to request a refund for the lies I was told.  For those who read this, be intelligent!!!  Do not call these kinds of companies.  They are masters of deceit!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOLLYWOODPSYCHICSCOM/internet/HOLLYWOODPSYCHICSCOM-PSYCHIC-S-OURCE-AND-EXPERT-LINK-FRAUDI-SPENT-APPROXIMATELY-140-1036116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOLLYWOODPSYCHICS.COM