Complaint Review: HOLSTEAD JEWELERS

• Updated: Sat, March 30, 2013

• Reported By: MARY — MERIIDAN Idaho
HOLSTEAD JEWELERS

HOLSTEAD JEWELERS STOLEN MONEY NOT REFUNDED Internet

I purchased a ring from Holstead Jewelers and was told for a few dollars more I could get a matching set of earrings, foolishly I did not ask the price but said ok.  I was charged $35.99.  I called them and told them I wanted to return the jewelry and before I could get them in the mail I received a necklace for an additional $56.98, I was furious!!! I called and was told I was put on a mailing list that I would receive jewelry once a month and it would be billed to my credit card.  I asked the representative if they had it in their records that I was returning the other jewelry and why was I being sent more.  I closed out my credit card and have been in a struggle with this company since 2/15 when I returned all the jewelry in their envelope and have not received the refund for the first bill on 1/18 for $35.99 or the second bill for $56.98.
 I would never buy anything from this company and have told every one I know do not get mixed up with this company.   and the old adage comes true again, if it sounds to good to be true it probably is......

I will still fight for my refunds until i get them or sue for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOLSTEAD-JEWELERS/internet/HOLSTEAD-JEWELERS-STOLEN-MONEY-NOT-REFUNDED-Internet-1039363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOLSTEAD JEWELERS