Complaint Review: HOME AFFORDABLE DIRECT

• Updated: Sat, August 23, 2014

• Reported By: ADDIE HILL — MATHIS Texas
HOME AFFORDABLE DIRECT
Mathis, Texas USA

HOME AFFORDABLE DIRECT JOHN PAULSANDRA H.A.D. LET ME BELEIVE THAT THEY WERE GOING TO SAVE MY HOME; THEY LIED AND I LOST MY HOME...AFTER SENDING THEM $3,000.00 MATHIS Texas

Home Affordable Direct, contacted me and stated that if I sent them $3000.00 they would help me save my home.  Which was not in forclosure yet...I sent them $3,000.00. And long story short...They never contacted me the only time that we talked was when I contacted them...I sent them about $200.00 worth of fax...and was told to file bankruptacy...Needless to say I lost my home and the $3,000.00...I am very disappointed, depressed and dismayed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2014 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOME-AFFORDABLE-DIRECT/Mathis-Texas/HOME-AFFORDABLE-DIRECT-JOHN-PAULSANDRA-HAD-LET-ME-BELEIVE-THAT-THEY-WERE-GOING-TO-SAVE-1171844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOME AFFORDABLE DIRECT