Complaint Review: HOME CASH SUCCESS

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Cynthia — Coventry Rhode Island United States of America
HOME CASH SUCCESS

HOME CASH SUCCESS WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER Internet

I found this business has poor customer service, I was over charged by one of it must have affiliate companies and decided i did not want to continue with any of it, and wanted a complete refund.

It took me days to get a hold of someone, and when I did it was not by phone but by internet chat, I explained to the agent that I was not willing to do any other business with this company because I could not afford to be over charged for items at this time.

The agent gave me a confrimation number and then told me it would take 5 to 10 business days to get my refund,  I stated it didn't take them 5 to 10 days to debt my account and that I needed them to refund my money now. she was rude and stated the they only refund money in batches, and that she didn't feel bad for this as I was not even willing to try at this business with her help.  I find the whole experince with this company very unprofessional, and very scamish.... please be a buyer beware with this company what was to cost a simple fee of $99.00 the insist on a upgrade and then send you to a brother company to set up a website for you and even though I chose the $69.00 package I was charged a total of $281.30 from this company.... and then they sent me to another company, who wanted another $200.00 to assist with the set up for this company. I found this all dishearten, and to have false advertisement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOME-CASH-SUCCESS/internet/HOME-CASH-SUCCESS-WORST-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-EVER-Internet-1024974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOME CASH SUCCESS