Mississippi

• Submitted: Sat, August 30, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 30, 2008

• Reported By:Roseville California
HOME E CLUB
901 Hadley Rd South Plainfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

HOME E CLUB This firm billed me for a warranty on my Dish that I never signed up for. South Plainfield New Jersey

I have had 2 billing cycles that had the charges of $19.23 for member services upon asking what this charge was for I was told that it was a
Warranty on my Dish Equipment at that time I was having problems with my receiver so I told them since I had this warranty how about fixing my unit.

I was put off & then I was told that the address they had on file was different then I was told it would be taken care of after seeing this site I contacted them again & asked if this was some type of scam & demanded
that they stop charging my credit card I also was told by there staff that Dish Network provided them with my credit information.

I asked Dish Network they denied giving it. It is my opinion & observation that E-Club or Homeclub whatever they are using this week is a Scam & I will be contacting the NJ Attorney Generals office to file a complaint for fraud.

Mp
Roseville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2008 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOME-E-CLUB/South-Plainfield-New-Jersey-07080/HOME-E-CLUB-This-firm-billed-me-for-a-warranty-on-my-Dish-that-I-never-signed-up-for-So-368422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOME E CLUB