Complaint Review: HOME INVENTIONS/JACOB ENTERPRISE

• Submitted: Thu, October 06, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: TOMMY — KNOXVILLE Tennessee United States of America
HOME INVENTIONS/JACOB ENTERPRISE
275 CENTER RD SUITE 105 , MONROEVILLE PA 15146 MONROEVILLE, Pennsylvania United States of America

HOME INVENTIONS/JACOB ENTERPRISE FALSE PROMISES, LEFT ME AT THE ALTER MONROEVILLE, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: response

*Author of original report: No contact

*UPDATE Employee: InventionHome response to customer

Simply put, we paid thousands of $$ for a service we feel has yet to be provided. we are trying to settle this dispute directly with home invention/jacob enterprises. they promised a working 3d product , and are trying to charge a monthly fee of 14.99.  we will seek legal action quickly if not settled soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOME-INVENTIONSJACOB-ENTERPRISE/MONROEVILLE-Pennsylvania-15146/HOME-INVENTIONSJACOB-ENTERPRISE-FALSE-PROMISES-LEFT-ME-AT-THE-ALTER-MONROEVILLE-Pennsy-785381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOME INVENTIONS/JACOB ENTERPRISE

response

AUTHOR: Opsmgr - (USA)

Hi Mr. Gibson.  My name is Marcia Velette, I am the person you spoke to back in November.  I am unsure as to why you are filing another complaint against us.  Last you and I spoke, I had your artwork updated at no charge, all monthly fees were waived, and I gave you the phone number for the patent agent so you could follow-up directly.  Your posting suggests the number was disconnected, however, that is not the case.  If you would like to contact me directly, you can email or call me and I'll be more than happy to provide you with the phone number again.  Thanks, Marcia.

No contact

AUTHOR: TOMMY GIBSON - (United States of America)

Someone was suppose to contact me about helping get my money back and its been 6 weeks+ and still havent had any contact , the phone # given to me by the lawyer is now disconnected . I still need help with this as the invention Home people are straight up scammers.

InventionHome response to customer

AUTHOR: Opsmgr - (USA)

I am the Director of Customer Operations at InventionHome and our company takes every situation like this very serious and we put a tremendous amount of effort and value into total customer service and satisfaction.

Since this is the first time hearing of any dissatisfaction or issues with this customer, we have reached out in hopes of resolving the issue.