Complaint Review: HOME REMEDY CENTER

• Submitted: Tue, May 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2015

• Reported By: CLASS ACTION LAW ORGANIZED AGAINSST REMEDY — NEWPORT BEACH California
HOME REMEDY CENTER
4500 CAMPUS DR., NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660 NEWPORT BEACH, California USA

HOME REMEDY CENTER LOAN MODIFICATION SCAMMERS BLAKE KRUMME, MIKE ZEDAH RIPOFF THOUSANDS OF CONSUMERS, EMPLOYEES AND VENDORS NEWPORT BEACH California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are not the Home Remedy Center

*Author of original report: BLAKE KRUMME IS A CROOK NOW IN CONSTRUCTION

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I WAS AN EMPLOYEE, BUT NOT FOR A LONG TIME NOW.

Enter REMEDY on RIPOFFREPORT.COM and you will find out more then you need to know about Blake Krumme and Mike Zedah long list od scams under such companies as: NATIONAL REMEDY CENTER, REMEDY CENTER, HOME REMEDY CENTER, PRUDENT LAW, NOVATION LAW.  Report them to the FBI, THE CALIFORNIA STATE BAR ASSOCIATION, YOUR STATE ATTORNEYS GENERAL AS WELL AS THE CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL, FTC, NEWPORT BEACH CALIFORNIA POLICE DEPARTMENT,

Thousands of consumers, employees and vendors have been ripped off for millions of dollars.  We only know a few of the companies names they have used.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOME-REMEDY-CENTER/NEWPORT-BEACH-California-92660/HOME-REMEDY-CENTER-LOAN-MODIFICATION-SCAMMERS-BLAKE-KRUMME-MIKE-ZEDAH-RIPOFF-THOUSANDS-1050827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOME REMEDY CENTER

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are not the Home Remedy Center

AUTHOR: Home Remedy Group - Owner - (USA)

Hello Rip Off Report Readers,

I have no ties to Home Remedy Center or the "OLD" Home Remedy Group.

Obvously they have issues/complaints with their clients and WE DO NOT!

As the Owner of the Home Remedy Group I would like to inform you the public that we are a new company with new owners, employees and happy customers. We have no relation absolutely what so ever to the company that has had complaints and problems with the rip off report. As the owner of a new professional company that believes in happy clients I have no problem reinforcing my statements with facts and paperwork.

The old Newport Beach, Ca company from years ago again has absolutely no affliation with me or my company.

I thank you for your time and ask you to please do your homework and do not punish me, my hardwork and sucess by someone else's actions.

Please feel free to call me (Michael) at 844 8 REMEDY and leave a message with someone on my team and I will personally call you back with issues or questions that you might have.

BLAKE KRUMME IS A CROOK NOW IN CONSTRUCTION

AUTHOR: Harvey Modlin''''s Criminal Court reco - ()

Blake Alan Krumme is now ripping off people in the construction business.  A woman in Huntington Beach, California just posted his AMERICAN SIDING COMPANY ripped her off and he is after her.  Blake is a (((REDACTED))) who was a major player in THE REMEDY LAW CENTER where with his partners in crime they created the largest LOAM MOD FRAUD in US history.  13.5 million

His partners just went on trial in ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA LAST FRIDAY.  NOW HE TRYS TO PLAY SMART AND DUMB WITH THIS POST OF HIS!!!    DO THE RIGHT THING AND TURN YOUR SELF INTO THE POLICE!!!  DOCUMENTS TURNED IN LAST WEEK A TRIAL SHOW YOU WERE A KINGPIN AT THE REMEDY LAW SCAM!

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I WAS AN EMPLOYEE, BUT NOT FOR A LONG TIME NOW.

AUTHOR: Blake - ()

I WAS an employee of Remedy, when Mike hired me I knew nothing about the modification company.Or business for that matter.  Mike told me every now and then one does not get accepted by the bank. I followed the guidlines he laid out for me to come up with the numbers and wether it was worth doing , or not. Also wether we could save thier house. When the proccessors took over I did not have any contact or FINAL SAY ON ANYTHING!. Several months later I  heard rummers about how the proceessors were handling things, so I asked mike and he denied them. I talked to a few of the home owners , and they insisted they were true, so  I quit. Again ,,,I did not have any final say in anything there. All of the mods were aproved by Mike, and I used the quidlines I was given. Now there  were quite a few that did get the mods or Refis and were very happy. The  guy that wrote the article was a disgruntled ex employee. He came to me for help AND HE OFFERED HALF OF THE COMMISION if I could close any for him . So I ran the numbers(according to the guidelines I was given, and they did change sometimes. Any way I closed some of them after he could not figure anything out for a month. Not my fault hes a dummy. He tried to change HIS agreement , I said no, and for now on you close your own deals. Of course he couldnt, then he started getting hot head with everybody, so he got fired. Aperently it was all my fault . NOT!