Complaint Review: HOME SHOPPING NETWORK

• Updated: Wed, February 10, 2010

• Reported By: Sharron — N. Richland Hills Texas United States of America
HOME SHOPPING NETWORK
13 Industrial Drive Internet United States of America

HOME SHOPPING NETWORK Home Shopping Network Purchased Kodak digital camera, returned it after the 30 days which I had done 3 times prior and they resold the camera. So they got 2 sales off of it. I call that theft and I do not buy from liars. Internet

Purchased Kodak 10 megapixel 5X zoom digital camera from HSN, who I now love to call the Home Scamming Network! At the time I had thought of giving it as a gift, it was purchased in August 2008. I then decided to return it because my computer was broke. It was after the 30 days which I had done 3 times prior and they had never given me any problem about a return. I had sent clothes back that I know I had at least 3 months. Well anyway, I called 3 times and the very last call I spoke supposedly with the VP's Secretary and not only does she inform me that they are not returning my $182. but they resold the camera. So they got 2 sales off of it. I don't know what you people call that, but in Texas we call it theft. Its just too bad we cant prosecute them for stealing and lying but rest assured, they will be one day before the Almighty GOD!!!!

DONT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.  QVC IS THE BEST AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE THE BEST QUALITY, PRICING AND VALUE! WHEN YOU LIVE ON DISABILITY EVERY PENNY COUNTS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOME-SHOPPING-NETWORK/internet/HOME-SHOPPING-NETWORK-Home-Shopping-Network-Purchased-Kodak-digital-camera-returned-it-af-567739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOME SHOPPING NETWORK