defined

• Submitted: Tue, May 15, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2007

• Reported By:North Highlands California
HOME STUFFERS
P.O.Box 73003 Puyallup, WA 98373-9998 Puyallup, Washington U.S.A.

HOME STUFFERS MY A** ITS JUST ALL A LIE AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW. took my $45.00 cashed my check thru WAMU BANK and I never got my materials like I was suppose to in 3-4 weeks and I want them up for JUSTICE NOW Puyallup new_media work at home ripoff Washington

I am a mother of 1 little boy I thought this was true I wanted to stay home and look after my son and do mailstuffers while i stay home with the lil one but I was so DUMB that i felt for the add thru CRAIGSLIST i sent in a check for $45.00 and they told me i will get my mattirals in 3-4 weeks which i never did i mean how crule can this women or men be but i wont spare them i will find them and bring them up and make them pay evrybodys money they stold trust me we all have hope so stick with my words if you have any question email me at arezohamidi@hotmail.com and leave me a comment with and email add so i can get back in contact with you we will do our best to catch these mail fakers.

Arezo
North Highlands, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2007 12:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOME-STUFFERS/Puyallup-Washington-98373/HOME-STUFFERS-MY-A-ITS-JUST-ALL-A-LIE-AND-I-WANT-MY-MONEY-BACK-NOW-took-my-4500-cashe-248710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOME STUFFERS