Complaint Review: HOME TRUST COMPANY

• Submitted: Tue, April 09, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: ain''''t nobody got time for that... — niagara on the lake Ontario
HOME TRUST COMPANY
145 King Street Toronto, Ontario United States of America

HOME TRUST COMPANY Home Trust Mortgage Don't invest with this company. They will take your money in a flip of a switch. Legalize loan sharks Toronto, Ontario

*Author of original report: Home Trust Company

I will spend the rest of my life fighting this situation..........

I guess Brenda and Mia of Home Trust Company thought I should just shut-up and just take it.

It is not fear, it is not right and its unjust.

I'm tired of being upset; I'm tired of being bullied.

Roughly two ago, I called Canada Lend to get a mortgage so I can pay off Rev Canada. I got a call from one of the brokers there that told me I wouldnt have a problem getting the loan. At the time my mortgage was about $130,000 and my property value is about $400,000.

To get the loan the broker told me it would cost me brokerage fee of 8712.00 after hearing this I asked for his manager
whom is Jay Palmar who took over and got me the mortgage. He reduces the fee to 4356.00 effective immediately. This is before I got the loan. He fax paper wish I couldnt read I request larger printed copies which was never submitted to me. Instead he said he needed me to sign the paper and fax it to him.

When I told him I couldnt read it them he read it to me and instructed me where and what copies to sign and fax back to him. We had agreed that I would use my lawyer but last minute he told me I had to drive to Toronto to use Home trust lawyers. I did so hoping to have clarity but the lawyer had the same small printed docs.

The lawyer left the room five to six time to enlarge the docs but couldnt stating instructing me where to sign. I called Jay from the lawyers office I made a few calls asking questions. Everything had changed. The lawyer fee changed, comment fee and added fees.

It was too late for me to back out as I had sign paper but the mounts were different. After signing I asked the lawyer for a copy of what I signed and he said no. he would mail it to me with a check.

A week later I got a check but no paper work and the amount on the check was wrong. I called Jay and the lawyer sent out another check but no paper I had signed. Sent email to Jay Again asking for my sign docs.

Everything was wrong. My mortgage payment wasnt $1000. I requested.

My life got busy with bull and courts and I put my quest to clear this matter up on the back burner. As soon as I had some time to exhale I call up home trust. To make a long story short they told me I shouldnt have signed. I explained other info was read to me. Mai of home trust agreed that their printing is small. (I will be uploading info about my case by weekly I am working on the website hometrustsucks.com where you can view all records and recorded materials.) I am far from explaining why I got an email from home trust days before Christmas that they are going to take my house on Dec 24, or pay up. Instead of them remedy the situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOME-TRUST-COMPANY/Toronto-Ontario-/HOME-TRUST-COMPANY-Home-Trust-Mortgage-Dont-invest-with-this-company-They-will-take-your-1041836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOME TRUST COMPANY

Home Trust Company

AUTHOR: ain''''t got time for that... - ()

After talking with home trust lawyer and not getting any thing. i turned on my phone recorder. he asked me to signed some more docs asked for more id and left the room, not even a hand shake or good bye. he disappear leaving me sitting there. his sectary said i can leave. having nothing... he clearly didn't want me to see a lawyer. Hear is a recording of the end of the meeting. i will be adding more info .... check back soon. http://chirb.it/sm5Fq1