Complaint Review: H.O.M.E. - USIGHT

• Submitted: Wed, June 09, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 09, 2004

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
727 N. 1550 E. Ste.#300 Orem Utah 84097 American Fork Or Vineyard, Utah U.S.A.

H.O.M.E. Aka USIGHT Ripoff of our hard earned MONEY! We were sucked into a web of deceit. American Fork, Vineyard, Utah

$5,000+ RIPPED OFF AND RUINED CREDIT! We were invited by our friend to attend a workshop on website Designs & Sales in a prestious hotel, downtown Chicago. Their presentation was enlighting, informational and a BIG FAT LIE! We, my friends, my daughter and I were sucked into a web of deceit and a sure con game.

They gladly promised to assist us every step of the way onhow to purchase their "one time only", "best deal of the century", "work hard and build a new career of web site design and sales" "open a warehouse of items you can sell, with no inventory, fees, hidden charges, and guaranteed success!"

They promised to hand walk us through the process, setting up 25 web sites for design and sales, and when we processed it found no help at all. Our money was gone! they promised disconts on warehouse items, and the same things you find on ebay, but they never materialized. They promised the benefit of getting EPENZIO Accounts for credit card payments online to go with the demanding business we were going to build with them, but it never happened. Phone calls were never returned. But our money was gone. They promised a free trip anywhere with free airline tickets to all our customers and gave us extra deals we purchased like; warehouse discounts for the items we were going to sell on our websites, merchandise offered to our customers at unbeatable prices.

They had "RINGERS", in the audience, people who said they already purchasedintothe plan and were successful and making alot of money. They had a perky lady give a speech, promise the world on a platter, who also gave her personal cell number to those who wanted to "trust" her sacred advise to buy now and beat all additional costs of failure. She personally guaranteed our suceess, looking into my 22 year old impressionable daughter's eyes and lied to her face. They ruined my daughter's credit! EPENZIO called endless- numerous times to wonder why I stopped paying them. Threatening phone calls from them were non-stop day and night.

They still call today demanding we pay up on additional fees, interest and costs "THEY INCURRED", by granting us credit!! I still have all the propaganda phamplets, discount hotel & car rental cards- no one would honor!!! The listing booklet with all the hotels we called to schedule a complimentary two night stay offered by H.O.M.E. CEO's sounded so nice- but no one on the list we called heard of them! They called it theri "PREFERRED CARD!" I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT! My friend taken in by their presentation, actually taped it and still has a copy of the bullshit they promised us!!! If anyone wants to hear it he still has it!

That's what I got for our hard earned money of $5,000+ we spent there believing in their song and dance! My daughter is devastated! We still cry about the money. We still hang up on EPENZIO bill collectors with the best of their threats! before I found this sight today, I use to tell them and their so called supervisors that I pray they take me to court as they threatened to do so that I can tell the Judge and the world how they ripped us off! They are horrible!! I want to get out money back for them and tell the world about their con game! How do I/we do it? Somebody help it hurts so bad!

chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2004 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOME-USIGHT/American-Fork-Or-Vineyard-Utah-84003/HOME-Aka-USIGHT-Ripoff-of-our-hard-earned-MONEY-We-were-sucked-into-a-web-of-deceit-94284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H.O.M.E. - USIGHT