conspiracy

• Submitted: Mon, May 13, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, May 13, 2002

• Reported By:APO AE
HOME VIDEO AND CONVENIENCE
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mainstusa/ Elgin, Ontario U.S.A.

Ebay Seller mainstusa aka HOME VIDEO AND CONVENIENCE poor business practices the business that doesn't give a dam Elgin Ontario

On April 19, 2002, I was the highest bidder on a Video: Tommy: The Who. I paid for the video that same day using paypal. The transaction was completed on April 20th and he was notified payment was received to his account.

Since I received no communication from this seller on the shipping of this item, I sent him emails on May 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th, asking for shipping status or date. He did not respond to any of those emails.

On the 4th, I filed a complaint with SquareTrade to assist in resolving this lack of communication and get the item I paid for. The following day, I received an email from the seller stating that the item was shipped out within 24 hours of payment receipt by surface mail.

I finally received the product on the 7th of May. It was postmarked the 24th - 3 days after he told me it was shipped.

I am a big believer in utilizing the Ebay Feedback forum. I do not like to leave Negative Feedback, unless I don't receive the product or all other options for resolution have been tried.

Therefore, I left Neutral Feedback because the seller did not provide adequate communications and gave me incorrect shipping information. THE SELLER IN-TURN LEFT ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, CALLING ME A WHINER!!!

I have since viewed the video I purchased and found it unwatchable.

The picture has lines through it. I have emailed the seller several times requesting refund, with no replies. I am pursuing other courses of resolution and will post the outcome.

I will never buy from this person again and recommend nobody else does either!

Dwayne
APO, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2002 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOME-VIDEO-AND-CONVENIENCE/Elgin-Ontario-KOG-1EO/Ebay-Seller-mainstusa-aka-HOME-VIDEO-AND-CONVENIENCE-poor-business-practices-the-business-20733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOME VIDEO AND CONVENIENCE