Complaint Review: HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL - GMAC

• Submitted: Sun, February 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:CROWN POINT Indiana
HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL - GMAC
PO BOX 205 WATERLOO WATERLOO, Iowa U.S.A.

HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL/GMAC TOOK MY HOUSE WOULD NOT WORK WITH ME WATERLOO Iowa

*Consumer Suggestion: Dear Brian: We are sad for your loss

*Consumer Comment: brian the info is in the storys read them guy

I once lived in a beautiful house at xx harrison ave. Dyer In. I raised my daughter there and spent many dollars along with uncountable hours making improvements. My my daughter past away in april of 2005, and I fell into a temporary state of depression. As I slowly recovered from my loss, work dropped off causing it harder and harder to pay my bills. I attempted to contact the company to find some way to save one of the only things I had left, but there seemed to be nothing that they were willing to do for me except ask for large sums of money. I hired a foreclosure firm (Foreclosure Assistance USA) but even they could not accomplish anything but a delay. At the very end I aquired a new job I contacted the company once again and provided them with my new income information but still the only way they would listen was if I sent several thousand dollars and made a mortgage payment that was almost triple what it was originally.Needless to say in January 2008 the property foreclosed and shortly after the papers arrived at the door 48 hrs to vacate.

Brian
CROWN POINT, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2009 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOMECOMINGS-FINANCIAL-GMAC/WATERLOO-Iowa-50704/HOMECOMINGS-FINANCIALGMAC-TOOK-MY-HOUSE-WOULD-NOT-WORK-WITH-ME-WATERLOO-Iowa-427088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL - GMAC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Dear Brian: We are sad for your loss

AUTHOR: Miss Guardian - (U.S.A.)

Dear Brian: It is sad you lost your daughter & we are sure you must still be grieving. However, the facts remain that if indeed you still did not make your payments in full & on time, that is your responsibility. You should have responded to them right away & they might have worked with you! Although, we strongly believe they are not truly innocent of any wrong-doing/mortgage-wise, they are still well within their rights to ask for payment of which you agreed to when the mortgage was granted. We do have great sympathy for your loss of your daughter. God Bless YOU! We hope you feel better in the long days & nights ahead.

brian the info is in the storys read them guy

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

i belive no one reads these storys there is plenty of info in here to stop these banks from thanking your homes just read point 1 these banks do not own your loans they only service them once you receive a mortgage form them they sell it back to fannie mae or freddy etc you need to contact these agencies and find out which one has your loan ask for the id number that it was sold for on the invester market have them send it to you once you have this show it to the courts it is working in several cases now also fannie and freddy have several guildlines that these banks must use if they are not following the rules you must tell freddy and fannie about this they will then try to step in and help you but its not a givven i just received mine from fannie mae it shows when i first got the loan when it was sold and then when it was refincaced and sold again go to it people