Complaint Review: HOMEQ Servicing

• Submitted: Wed, August 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 14, 2009

• Reported By:Modesto California
HOMEQ Servicing
4837 Watt Ave.-mailcode CA3321 Highlands, California U.S.A.

HOMEQ Servicing Company took my money and still stole my home Highlands California

*UPDATE Employee: over 200 dollars?

after signing and accepting a loan modification the company took my lump sum payment and right before my first payment was due sent me a letter raising my agreed payment due to erroneous charges to my loan for insurance coverage.

I called them immeiately because my home owners insurance was pr-paid for six months. When I called to notify them and told them that they needed to adjust my payment to what we agreed upon they would not. I sent them more than the agreed amount and they turned around and stole my house from me because they would not remove the added eroneous charges.

So since they wanted 200.00 dollars more my home was sold on April 21st twenty days after they took a total of $12,600.00 from us and we have yet to receive anything from them as far as documentation regarding the sale of our home. Somebody please do something this company is a ripoff bigtime. God Bless

Virginia
Modesto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOMEQ-Servicing/Highlands-California-95660/HOMEQ-Servicing-Company-took-my-money-and-still-stole-my-home-Highlands-California-367461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOMEQ Servicing

over 200 dollars?

AUTHOR: Noneya' - (U.S.A.)

So you let your home go over 200 dollars?
all i have to say is wow