• Report: #120624

• Submitted: Wed, December 01, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 01, 2004

• Reported By:wyoming Illinois
HOMEQ, THE MONEY STORE
homeq.com Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

HOMEQ, THE MONEY STORE rip-off! Cons, uneducated employees! Charlotte North Carolina

Hello it's me again,

Back in May of 2003, I placed a rip-off report on Homeq aka (The Money Store).

I was a single mother,and we were burnt out of our home. We lost everything. Thank god for my insurance, and Im sure HomeQ is thanking them too. They took my insurance company for 10,000.00 more than was left on my loan. In fact i think they even tried to get money for our personal belongings or at least with the amount that they were paid it seemed that way

This was origanally under 30,000.00 loan to begin with and was paid on faithfully for 7 years. But what do ya know, last year in feb when my insurance company paid off the home loan it cost 34,525.62. Now i am educated and realize the fine print entitled them to charge this that and the other like the early pay off penalty. but come on.

And to top it all off now they report me with bad credit, and still say i owe them money!! They show up on my report as deliuqent, and still owing the sum off 34,525.62. And still have not sent title documents to my local courthouse.

HELLO HOMEQ YOU WILL BE STOPPED I WILL NOT SIT BACK AND WATCH YOU CONTINUE TO DESTROY GOOD PEOPLES LIVES, IN LIEU OF MAKING A FORTUNE SCAMMING PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF AND FROM THE REPORTS IVE READ ON HERE HUNDREDS OF US..

Isn't this enough to get a class action suit? Everyone feel free to contact me any way lets get together and put them out of business!!!

Sara
wyoming (61491), Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2004 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOMEQ-THE-MONEY-STORE/Charlotte-North-Carolina/HOMEQ-THE-MONEY-STORE-rip-off-Cons-uneducated-employees-Charlotte-North-Carolina-120624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOMEQ, THE MONEY STORE