Complaint Review: HOMESERVE USA

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: KY HOmeowner — Crab Orchard Kentucky United States of America
P O Box 8212 Lancaster, Pennsylvania United States of America

HOMESERVE USA Had to jump through hoops before they agreed to fix the problem then they backed out Lancaster, Pennsylvania

I had to jump through hoops to get someone with half a brain to listen taking my complaint all the way up to a supervisor, who gave me her direct number and assured me they would fix the problem.. Then 10 minutes later they called back to say they could not find a plumber nearby; they wanted me to find the plumber and then have him call once he got here..

I gave the contractor the 800 # in advance because he had never done business with this group of theives..He called and got authorization to look at the problem.. then called the Homeserve contractors number.. i got a call informing me that greywater was not condcidered sewage or waste water and therefore they would not cover it.. i called the direct line I had but they did not answer and have not returned my calls.. I have contacted the KY Department of Insurance Regulation as they sell a service advertise it as insurance and t hen claim stuff Isn't covered...I have called the realtor I used to buy the home and informed her of the goings on with this racket... and assured her that the "policy" is not worth the paper it is printed on.. I plan on forcing them out of this criminal enterprise here in KY for good measure...

Waste water/ grey water /sewage no matter what you call it they are not an honorable company, but a rip off for anyone wanting to do business with them.. BUYER BE WARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOMESERVE-USA/Lancaster-Pennsylvania-17604/HOMESERVE-USA-Had-to-jump-through-hoops-before-they-agreed-to-fix-the-problem-then-they-b-998055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOMESERVE USA