Complaint Review: HOMESIDE LENDING aka WASHINGTON MUTUAL

• Submitted: Fri, May 21, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 21, 2010

• Reported By: Captain Dan — Hesperia California United States of America
HOMESIDE LENDING aka WASHINGTON MUTUAL

HOMESIDE LENDING aka WASHINGTON MUTUAL aka Chase refused to negotiate in good faith; delay delay for mortgage modification as required by law Internet

*Consumer Comment: ***JP MORGAN CHASE HAS $11 BILLION IN "SECRET LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES" ON ITS EMPLOYEES!!! IF YOU....

05-21-2010   10:20 am PDT

Sir or Madam:
 Regarding blatant fraud, delay, perjury on the hands of WAMU/CHase bank:

I am eligible for the re-negotiation under Obama's federal law!

I downloaded the forms and required docs. for my mortgage modification via Wamu/Chase.com.

I  had a professional Escrow officer prepare everything.

Late April/May1st, 2009 I sent the package to the address as required via the www. site.

I heard nothing for 30, 60, 90 days.

In September 2009 I was told "tax forms missing, papers missing," etc the usual B.S.
Their statements are LIES--there was NOTHING "missing".!

In October 2009, I both faxed in and MAILED the required "missing" docs.

I heard nothing 30, 60, 90 days.

In March 2010 I demanded to know why I hadn't received my mortgage modification as required by Obama's federal law.

I was told that '"all the docs have 'expired' and I "need to resubmit the entire package"
AS IF my utilities & other bills vary drastically from  month to month!? They do NOT.

I refused to pay May 2010 payment (It HAS been a year that the crooked bureaucrats at Wamu/Chase have been jerking me around.)  I am 60 years old and have NEVER ever missed a mortgage/or /rent payment!

This is fraud, delay delay delay, deny.

Despite their advertising statement, QUOTE, "Don't get a lawyer; we WILL help you with your loan modification face to face."

I'm going  to have to hire an attorney to get to the bottom of their nonsense.

Respectfully yours,
Capt. Dan Stilllmunks
(((ROR redacted)))mailing address
(((ROR redacted))) residence address for the past 15 + years.

NOTE: BUT FOR the fraud by Wamu/Chase, I would have had my mortgage mod and a much lower payment by now.  They are guilty of ad fraud, mail fraud, federal fraud, etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2010 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOMESIDE-LENDING-aka-WASHINGTON-MUTUAL/internet/HOMESIDE-LENDING-aka-WASHINGTON-MUTUAL-aka-Chase-refused-to-negotiate-in-good-faith-delay-605712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOMESIDE LENDING aka WASHINGTON MUTUAL

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

'Google' this- BANK EXECUTIVES PROFITING ON THE DEATH OF EMPLOYEES, you can read the article that states Bank of America, Wells Fargo, & Chase, have a combined $45 BILLION in these policies, right?

Now 'Google' this- JP MORGAN CHASE COMPLAINTS SECRET LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES, and read that article about all the banks who have $120 BILLION in these policies.

*Finally, 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and go to the site with the chart of ownership. Look who's named in 'Chart 1'. (JP Morgan.)

Guess what? We're-

"ONLY A PAWN IN THEIR GAME." - DYLAN

********************************BANK ALERT********************************

*Make sure to visit the BANK OF AMERICA page of this site and read the Ripoff Reports for valuable information.