Complaint Review: HOMESOLUTIONS

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2008

• Reported By:fullerton California
18331 GRIDLEY RD CERRITOS, CA 90701, California U.S.A.

HOMESOLUTIONS Homesolutions is scam they do not pay agents plus they commit open fraud CERRITOS, California

I work for homesolutions from oct.-dec. of 2007. I originated a loan for a mortgage through a referal of mine & as soon as they got the check they did not return my calls e-mails. I went to thier office the fri. they got the money & they of course were closed. I would not do any buisness w/ them if I were you. Just to give you a little story. They owe me $4,000 which I needed to pay my rent etc. My son who is teething was screaming because of the pain & I could not even buy medicine for him! So I had to go to my mothers house in the middle of the night to get some money then go to the store w/ him crying all the way. Can you imagine what that feels like when the store is right down the street but it takes you 45 minutes to get your child medicine? Even when lisa chacon the owner found out her actions caused my child pain she still would not pay! They even rubbed my face in it! Those people are willing to cause pain to children & that says it all! Not to mention the fact that I had to go to the emergency room because my blood preasure sot to 170/120 becuase of the stress.

Anyways I personally saw fraud & that place. They claim to help people out of forclosure trust they do not. One example judy avancenia the so called processor told me to sign a borrowers authorization form & disclosures eventhough the borrower was sending them becuase they were desparate to get a loan in. I am thinking wait a minute I am going to do this one loan & leave anyways but anyone in the buisness knows that when final loan docs are signed the lender who funds the loan will match the signatures & we did not even know what this persons signature looks like!!! What a genius!! She tells a stranger to commit fraud openly & does not even know what the persons signature looks thats what kind of people they are.

fullerton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOMESOLUTIONS/CERRITOS-CA-90701-California-90701/HOMESOLUTIONS-Homesolutions-is-scam-they-do-not-pay-agents-plus-they-commit-open-fraud-CER-317045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOMESOLUTIONS