Complaint Review: HOMESTUFFERS

• Submitted: Wed, May 09, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 09, 2007

• Reported By:INTERCESSION CITY Florida
PO BOX 2770 PHENIX CITY, Alabama U.S.A.

HOMESTUFFERS 100% legitimate my foot! took my money and no prouduct ripoff PHENIX CITY Alabama

This so called company is a rip off! I sent them money to start this work from home program and I have not recieved anything. I have called both numbers I have for them and 1 keeps telling me mailbox is full the other number has been disconnected. They also have no way of contact via their web page. I am sure there are some legitimate home based work programs but I myself would be very unlikely to try again and take the chance of being ripped off again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2007 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOMESTUFFERS/PHENIX-CITY-Alabama-36868/HOMESTUFFERS-100-legitimate-my-foot-took-my-money-and-no-prouduct-ripoff-PHENIX-CITY-Ala-247912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOMESTUFFERS