Complaint Review: HOMESTUFFERS

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:Deltona Florida
HOMESTUFFERS
P.O. BOX 270258 SAN DIEGO, California U.S.A.

HOMESTUFFERS - SAN DIEGO, CA HOMESTUFFERS IS A SCAM AND I CANT BELIEVE I FELL FOR IT. SAN DIEGO California

They cashed my 45.00 check at USABank, I was able to get a name from the endorsment of Luanna, Inc. I cant find anything online about them. I think the newspapers should stop running their adds to eliminate their scam!! I am so frustrated that I fell for this, we should know better! when I call the phone numbers provided I get a message stating that the mailbox is full. how convenient. they are probably in Tahiti by now! unbelievable, they will have to answer to a higher power eventually and I hope they get what they deserve!!

Anonymous
Deltona, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOMESTUFFERS/SAN-DIEGO-California-92198/HOMESTUFFERS-SAN-DIEGO-CA-HOMESTUFFERS-IS-A-SCAM-AND-I-CANT-BELIEVE-I-FELL-FOR-IT-SAN-387467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOMESTUFFERS