Complaint Review: HOMETOWN AMERICA

• Updated: Tue, December 28, 2010

• Reported By: LEE — JACKSONVILLE Florida United States of America
HOMETOWN AMERICA
7300 20TH ST, VERO BEACH, FL VERO BEACH, Florida United States of America

HOMETOWN AMERICA VILLAGE GREEN PARK THE MANAGEMENT COMPANY, WITHOUT NOTICE AS REQUIRED IN THEIR BYLAWS, WENT ONTO MY CARPORT, AND EMPTIED MY CARPORT AND BACK YARD AS THEY CHOSE AND ENTERED MY UTILITY ROOM WITHOUT PERMISSION OR NOTICE AN VERO BEACH, Florida

We were out of town for the holiday week. Without proper notice, based on a supposed complaint from a seasonal resident, whom they acknowledged is a constant problem, they chose to, not email me, not fax me (which they fax me every month and have my out of town info) but instead, removed whatever they chose to remove from my backyard and carport.

They then proceeded to enter, without permission, my utility room, and chose to store everything that they had removed from my carport, without my knowledge or approval.

They then called me, after the fact, to advise me of their actions when their bylaws clearly state that they may move/remove items after proper notice.

Therefore, their maintenance personnel now know that our utility room is full of tools, stocked freezer, etc. is unlocked and its contents.

This is an incredible breach of trust,disregardfor my rights, and in violation of their bylaws. I feel violated and feel a tremendous loss of privacy!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2010 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOMETOWN-AMERICA/VERO-BEACH-Florida-/HOMETOWN-AMERICA-VILLAGE-GREEN-PARK-THE-MANAGEMENT-COMPANY-WITHOUT-NOTICE-AS-REQUIRED-IN-676090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOMETOWN AMERICA