Complaint Review: HONG'S USA TAEKWONDO INC

• Submitted: Wed, May 21, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:Goshen Indiana
HONG'S USA TAEKWONDO INC
1118 ONTARIO RD NILES, Michigan U.S.A.

HONG'S USA TAEKWONDO INC ripoff, I went two days to Hong's cancelled the membership and after 5 years they sent me to a collection agency demanding full payment of $2,160 NILES Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Same exact thing happend to us!

I enrolled at Hong's after 2 visits I called Mrs. Hong to cancel my membership due to physical complications. Before I joined she told me if I didn't like or under any circumstances I could cancel my membership.

I was paying monthly through my checking account, I stop future payments after the first payment, due to cancelling my membership.

The date was 9/5/98 at time of membership and now 5/20/03 I am getting threats from a collection agency. I feel that Hong's misrepresented their company and now have violated my right to privacy by having a collection agency talk horrible to me at work and at home.

They have disclosed confidential, personal, and financial information about me. After 5 years of not stepping foot on their property I am very displeased to have a collection agency disrupting my work and home life.

Misty
Goshen, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2003 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HONGS-USA-TAEKWONDO-INC/NILES-Michigan/HONGS-USA-TAEKWONDO-INC-ripoff-I-went-two-days-to-Hongs-cancelled-the-membership-and-af-57874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HONG'S USA TAEKWONDO INC

Same exact thing happend to us!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

We second that. Couldn't put it in better words! Sorry it happened to you too. That Mr. Hong should not explain his own contracts if he can't explain them!