Complaint Review: HOODIA - ECURVES

• Submitted: Sat, March 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, March 25, 2006

• Reported By:Long Beach California
HOODIA - ECURVES
hoodia.com Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

HOODIA - ECURVES ripoff. The companies submitted bogus charges against my credit card. Sandy Utah

I made an inquiry about HOODIA's product, and agreed to a free sample of their product. Against my better judgement I supplied them with my credit card number.

I did receive a free sample. A couple of weeks later a fraudulent charge appeared on my bank statement.

Shortly thereafter, I received another fraudulent charge appeared on my bank statement from ECURVES.

I did not authorize any purchase from ECURVES, nor have I received anything from them.

Verdell
Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2006 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOODIA-ECURVES/Sandy-Utah/HOODIA-ECURVES-ripoff-The-companies-submitted-bogus-charges-against-my-credit-card-San-183270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOODIA - ECURVES