Complaint Review: HOPE NOW MODIFICATIOND, LLC. Or Hope Now Financial Services

• Submitted: Fri, March 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 20, 2009

• Reported By:Orangeville Utah
HOPE NOW MODIFICATIOND, LLC. Or Hope Now Financial Services
200 Lake Drive East, Suite 200. Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

HOPE NOW MODIFICATIOND, LLC. Or Hope Now Financial Services Bottom Feeders of the worst kind. Would Slit their own Mother's throat for a Dollar with out batting an eye. Cherry Hill New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: YOU WERE SCAMMED

I had set up a modification package with Hope Now Financial services Corp almost a month ago. I spent a considerable amount on the phone with Maria Monaco who I thought was to be our loan administater all the way through the process. I sent in my packet and $1500.00. Then I wait a couple of days to hear from them. Nothing. I start calling. Nobody to answer the phone calls.

After serveral days and tries I talk to 1 person in the so called lawyers office who says that they are trying to contact us with an update and to wait for that call. Then I know something is wrong. I started seeing that this company was previously Hope Now Modifications LLC. Is this correct? I have been trying to get in touch with someone there still but they are now just going strat to inboxes or to a busy signal at customer service. My husband is furious at me. I also am reading that companies are not suppose to take money before any services are rendered. This is the first time that I have ever made such a dumb mistake and I am so mad that I let my desperation for help let me fall prey to such an unscruplus outfit.

My question is how can I get my money back when they will not let me talk to anyone. If anyone has any advice please let me know.

If anyone else wants to hange this group out to dry let me know.

Jody
Orangeville, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2009 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOPE-NOW-MODIFICATIOND-LLC-Or-Hope-Now-Financial-Services/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08002/HOPE-NOW-MODIFICATIOND-LLC-Or-Hope-Now-Financial-Services-Bottom-Feeders-of-the-worst-k-435944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOPE NOW MODIFICATIOND, LLC. Or Hope Now Financial Services

YOU WERE SCAMMED

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

The FEDS are already going after these SCAMMERS

NEXT TIME DO THE RESEARCH Federal Trade Commission website has info on this scam and what to look out for - but no - its too much trouble to look for info on scams.

Far easier to be scammed first and then complain about it