Complaint Review: HOPE NOW MODIFICATIONS

• Reported By: STEVE — CAPE MAY New Jersey United States of America
HOPE NOW MODIFICATIONS
CHERRY HILL NJ CHERRY HILL, New Jersey United States of America

HOPE NOW MODIFICATIONS HOPE NOW HELPED ME SAVE MY HOME CHERRY HILL, New Jersey

I was on the verge of loosing my home back in 2008 so I contacted Hope Now Modifications, in Cherry Hill NJ. I was transfered to Tim Tonczyczyn who was very helpful with what i should do to save my home. I sent him $2000 and all of documents.

Hope Now was shut down during the process of my modification. At first i was very upset because i couldnt get in-touch with anyone at the company. About 2 weeks later Tim contacted me and helped me deal with my bank for about 3 months until i finally received the approval.

He expalined to me that Hope Now Modifications had all of the right intentions when they started the company, but they grew so fast so big that they couldnt handle all of the files. I am just very thankful that I was contacted by Tim and that he helped me save my home!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2010 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOPE-NOW-MODIFICATIONS/CHERRY-HILL-New-Jersey-/HOPE-NOW-MODIFICATIONS-HOPE-NOW-HELPED-ME-SAVE-MY-HOME-CHERRY-HILL-New-Jersey-645670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOPE NOW MODIFICATIONS