Complaint Review: HORIZON TECHNOLOGIES

• Submitted: Sun, April 22, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, July 14, 2007

• Reported By:AUSTELL Georgia
HORIZON TECHNOLOGIES
2741 W. Southern Ave #6 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Toni Angel; Angel Star GPS; Millennium GPS - HORIZON TECHNOLOGIES ripoff, dishonest, refuse to return money and issue RA # Tempe Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Refund given, but no follow-up from Ralph

The day I signed up, I decided to cancle after I read the Rip Off Report & the BBB on Horizon Tech..

I contacted the co. at once For a RA# as they informed me that they were shipping me materials. After at least 6 request and talking to Pepper Jones, Phil Smith, Tracy Kalinowski, and others, they all refuse to return my money.

2 days later I received their package with 6 different postcards & a flyer about 12 pcs. ea.. This is very expensive at $1500.00. I was told I would receive a GPS unit, a web site, ect. to date nothing.

I want my money back! they can have their trash!

I also tried to contact the owner Toni Angle and to date no answer.

Ralph
AUSTELL, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2007 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HORIZON-TECHNOLOGIES/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Toni-Angel-Angel-Star-GPS-Millennium-GPS-HORIZON-TECHNOLOGIES-ripoff-dishonest-refus-245252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HORIZON TECHNOLOGIES

Refund given, but no follow-up from Ralph

AUTHOR: S - (U.S.A.)

Ralph's refund was issued on May 4 after the company received the materials back as is part of the stated "Refund Policy". Is this report fair, to file a complaint before you let the refund process work?

You also stated that your GPS tracking device wasn't sent. The company sent your GPS device separately as you were told and you refused the shipment.

So the result is you got your refund according to the refund policy and Horizon got a bad mark for honoring its policy. It's a shame you couldn't post the update.