Complaint Review: HORSELOVERZ.COM

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:Friday Harbor Washington
HORSELOVERZ.COM
254 North Cedar Street Hazelton,, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

HORSELOVERZ.COM Very slow shipping Hazelton, Pennsylvania

We recently ordered two items for our daughter. Both were ordered 2 weeks before they were needed for a recent horse show. Repeated checks on the status of our order on the company's website simply stated: "your order has been shipped", but did not indicate the shipping method or any tracking number.

The company's website states shipping as taking "7-10" days. Today is the 10th day and when I phoned the company's customer service #, I was referred to a voice mail message. I was phoned back by them within and hour [to their credit!] and informed that the package was just shipped and would be here in 5 days. The operator told me that as the package just shipped USPS, she could not intercept it and expediate the shipping for me. They further informed me that the item came from a "remote location"!

That is 15 days of shipping time, IF the package does arrive when they say it would. We hope they keep their word, but we advise others using this supplier to use caution in ordering early.

We read with keen interest the experience of another customer and now empathasize with her!

Fred
Friday Harbor, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HORSELOVERZCOM/Hazelton-Pennsylvania-18201/HORSELOVERZCOM-Very-slow-shipping-Hazelton-Pennsylvania-351246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HORSELOVERZ.COM