Complaint Review: HOST GATOR

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: jsauto98 — largo Florida United States of America
HOST GATOR

HOST GATOR THEY ARE ADVERTISING MY COMPETITION ON MY WEB SITE!... LOOK WWW.JSAUTOSUPPLY.COM Internet

It is quite simple. Host Gator, after I let MY site and account go inactive due to not being complete. Check it out for yourself  www.jsautosupply.com.  Thats my domain that I purchased and Host Gator is clearly advertising "sponsored" automotive suppliers on there.  I asked them to take it down, they said  I had to make pay them to reactivate my account. And that it was Godaddy doing the advertising, even though there is the Host Gator logo in clear sight

They are profiting off of my domain without my permission.

They will probably take it down after I post this, but I have saved so many screen shots that I can post to discredit any sort of lies that may follow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOST-GATOR/internet/HOST-GATOR-THEY-ARE-ADVERTISING-MY-COMPETITION-ON-MY-WEB-SITE-LOOK-WWWJSAUTOSUPPLYC-1027366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOST GATOR