Susan

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: glucy — Chico California USA
HOST THE NAME
225 S. Olive St. Los Angeles, CA USA. Los Angeles, California United States of America

HOST THE NAME BEWARE FROM HOST THE NAME SCAM A WEB HOSTING COMPANY Los Angeles, California

HOST THE NAME A WEB HOSTING COMPANY SCAM - This is all about the web hosting company "Host The name". I am writing this because i have gone through this experience personally. I am running a network of wordpress blogs and changed my web hosting company to host the name. After some months i found following technical problems:

1) Server Down multiple times in a day
2) Websites running very slowly.
3) Maintenance without any prior notification

I consulted with the company through email correspondence and ask that why this is happening to my website because this is purely a web hosting issue.

They replied that everything is OKAY from our side. Then i again rebuild my wordpress blogs and after that i found same issues again. Then i again contacted with them and highlighted all these issues and also asked them to resolve this issue other wise refund my amount as per terms and conditions.

They agreed to refund my amount but i am still waiting for my refund amount since last two months after the confirmation from Host the name.

I have completely described my bad experience with HOST THE NAME. So, Beware all the users and don't think to get web hosting services from this company and forget to think about this if you are going to have web hosting services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 04:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOST-THE-NAME/Los-Angeles-California-90012/HOST-THE-NAME-BEWARE-FROM-HOST-THE-NAME-SCAM-A-WEB-HOSTING-COMPANY-Los-Angeles-Californi-1018470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOST THE NAME