Complaint Review: HOTEL PLUS PORTAL

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Neil — Missouri City Texas
7101 Presidents Dr, Suite # 100 Orlando, Florida United States of America

HOTEL PLUS PORTAL HOTELPLUSPORTAL.com, Sals rep promise something and end telling about terms & condition and charged for nothing. Orlando, Florida

Originally sales rep called and told me sign up my property for one year and if I generate sufficient income from their web site then after one year we will discuss and work out some thing for keep listing or not. I got one reservation after one year and they never notify me or any thing and they just keep me listed. Now after one year I got only on reservation and they did not paid for it and they said the money for reservation apply to your yearly fees. I never got inform or any thing and I never log in their site except when they signed me up and set up. Today on March 26 2013 I got statement and I called their office and talk to lady (She is Marketing Manager), She said without listening she said go to the web site and read term & conditions, we can not give any money away then she hang up. Still I told her about what I discussed with sales rep and I got mad too. I called back and she said I am the one only person make decision there is no body else and said do not call here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOTEL-PLUS-PORTAL/Orlando-Florida-32809/HOTEL-PLUS-PORTAL-HOTELPLUSPORTALcom-Sals-rep-promise-something-and-end-telling-about-te-1038045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOTEL PLUS PORTAL