Complaint Review: HOTEL.COM

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: HOTEL.COM SCAM — Grantham United States of America
HOTEL.COM

HOTEL.COM This is the second time that I called for more info on the Hotel and the individual (this time Filippines) scam you with better price special of the day and you reuest 4 adult but he give you a price Internet

This is the second time that I called for more info on a Hotel and the representative ask me to make a reservation with him so he can give me the daily special. So he repeated on phone for me the reservation that I request 4 adults with breakfast included and the price was less than the one published on line. So I ask him the reason and he repeated to me that was the special for today only, so I placed the reservation and when I receive the email I realize that was for 2 adult and that explained the cheapest rate. This time I did catch him, and cancel the reservation but last year I did not know about the scam and when I arrived downtown NY for a Broadway show my children end up sleeping on the floor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOTELCOM/internet/HOTELCOM-This-is-the-second-time-that-I-called-for-more-info-on-the-Hotel-and-the-indivi-1021676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOTEL.COM