Complaint Review: HOTWIRE

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

HOTWIRE HOTWIRE RIPPED ME OFF INTERNET INTERNET

I WAS TRAVELING ON BUSINESS TO ATLANTA FOR A TRADESHOW WITH 2 OTHER BUSINESS PARTNERS. THE HOTEL WHERE I USUALLY STAY AT WAS SOLD OUT DUE TO A FOOTBALL GAME NEARBY.I THEN WENT ONLINE AND BOOKED A ROOM THROUGH HOTWIRE(4 STAR HOTEL). THEY PROMISE TO GET YOU PREMIUM ROOM AT 4 STAR HOTELS.I BOOKED THE ROOM WITHOUT KNOWING THE HOTEL NAME UNTIL THEY GET PAID. I GOT CONFIRMATION OF RESERVATION AT A GLENN HOTEL.I PULLED UP AND IT DID NOT LOOK LIKE A 4 STAR HOTEL JUST BY THE WAY THE SERVICE VALET GREETED ME.I PROCEED INSIDE TO THE FRONT DESK AND THERE WAS UNPLEASANT ODOR IN THE LOBBY.I GAVE THE CLERK CONFIRMATION AND WAS TOLD THAT THER WAS ONLY KING BED WITH PEEK A BOO SHOWERS(THAT MEANS YOUR ROOMMATES COULD SEE YOU TAKE SHOWERS).I EXPLAINED THAT I HAD BUSINESS PARTNERS AND WE NEED SEPERATE BEDS AND WE COULD NOT STAY IN A ROOM WITH PEEK A BOO SHOWERS.I WAS TOLD WE HAD CALL HOTWIRE AND TALK TO THEM.

I CALLED HOTWIRE AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING AND THE HOTEL WAS 4 STAR.THE AGENT WAS VERY RUDE AND AGRESSIVE TOWARDS ME.I TRIED TO REASON FOR A CREDIT TOWARDS A FUTURE DATE
BUT WAS TOLD THAT THERE IS NO REFUND.

SO,PLEASE IF ANYONE OUT IS MAKING FUTURE PLANS. DO NOT EVER USE HOTWIRE BECAUSE THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS. TRY EXPEDIA, THERE ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH.

MY NAME IS NICK AND I WORKED IN THE HOTEL BUSINESS FOR 12 YEARS AND NOW OWN MY ON BUSINESS.

Nick500sl
MARY ESTHER, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2008 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOTWIRE/nationwide/HOTWIRE-HOTWIRE-RIPPED-ME-OFF-INTERNET-INTERNET-301402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOTWIRE