Complaint Review: HOUSE OF BRIDES

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: jackiem2 — round lake Illinois
HOUSE OF BRIDES
SCHAUMBURG SCHAUMBURG, Illinois USA

HOUSE OF BRIDES PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE MAJOR TROUBLE, STRESS & TIME SCHAUMBURG Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: House of Brides

This place is a huge load of bull crap!

I ordered and paid in full for 5 bridesmaid dresses in December 2012 from the Schaumburg location here in IL. Three of my bridesmaids live out of state so to allow enough alteration time, I told HOB that my wedding is June 7th 2013. I have also heard to give yourself a few weeks of extra time since stuff like this is never 100% on time. My wedding is actually July 4th 2013 in Wisconson.

After failed email responses, I placed a call to HOB in May 2013 to check up on the status of my girls dresses and left a voicemail because they rarely answer the phone.

When I got a returned phone call I was informed that the dresses were NEVER ordered! After they collected our money and the girls sizes in DECEMBER 2012!

Yes, I literally have steam coming out of my ears. But at that point in time, I wouldnt even be able to go anywhere else to get anything in time anyway. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

So, the dresses were "rush ordered" and I was promised them on June 7th 2013 to be next day shipped to my bridesmaids who live in Colorado, Florida, California and IL.....I refuse to waste any more time and $ on this place. I shouldnt have to anyway this is all 100% their fault, they should be fixing everything at their expense.

It is now June 6th 2013. HOB is retracting their next day shipping promise and they dont even know where the dresses are. They are not responding to calls or emails. We have called the corporate office and gotten nothing in response. They have been nothing but terrible in this situation and offer no solution or have any sympathy for their customers.

I am beyond furious. I hate everything about them and will continue to bash them and try to save ANY bride the strees and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOUSE-OF-BRIDES/SCHAUMBURG-Illinois/HOUSE-OF-BRIDES-PLEASE-SAVE-YOURSELF-THE-MAJOR-TROUBLE-STRESS-TIME-SCHAUMBURG-Illinoi-1056933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOUSE OF BRIDES

House of Brides

AUTHOR: House of Brides - ()

Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience and invite you to contact Customer Relations, customerrelations@houseofbrides.com so we may investigate your issue. Please include your full name.

Sincererly,