Complaint Review: HOUSE OF WESLEY

• Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: PISSED AS ***L — Fremont California United States of America
HOUSE OF WESLEY
1704 Morrissey Drive Bloomington, Illinois United States of America

HOUSE OF WESLEY SOLD DEAD AND INFERIOR PLANTS. REFUSE REFUND. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I ORDERED PLANTS FROM THIS COMPANY. PLACED ORDER ON 3/15/12 AND NEVER RECEIVE ANY NOTIFICATION AS TO WHEN MYPLANTS SH Bloomington, Illinois

Sold and delivered dead and inferior perennials.  Refuse a refund.  Claimed return label was not within the 14-day from shipment date.  I placed the order on 3/15/12.  Order arrived on 4/23/12.  Tried to call their office for one week every single day, but always got a busy signal.  Next, I sent three emails to find out where my order was told they couldn't find my order.  I decided to cancel my entire order since I never received any notification for the status of my delivery.

On the same day I cancelled my order, the plants finally arrived.  When I opened the bag, most of the plants were dead or about to die, roots were all dried up, no green growth on the tiny plants.  Out of the 20 plants I ordered, 5 plants survived because they were delivered in tiny pots.  The rest was garbage.  They claimed they shipped plants on 4/6/12, but I did not received them until 4/23/12.  My delivery must have gotten lost and that's why most of the plants were dead.

I am so upset and pissed off because they refuse to issue me a credit on my Visa account because they claim it was not within the 14 day period from their ship date.  Do not buy from this company.  I will be reporting this incident to the Better Business Bureau and every consumer watchdog group I can find on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOUSE-OF-WESLEY/-Bloomington-Illinois-61704/HOUSE-OF-WESLEY-SOLD-DEAD-AND-INFERIOR-PLANTS-REFUSE-REFUND-THIS-WAS-THE-FIRST-TIME-I-880580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOUSE OF WESLEY