Complaint Review: HOUSEHOLD BANK/ORCHARD BANK/GREAT SENECA FINANCIAL CORPORATION/HOUSEHOLD CREDIT SERVICES

• Submitted: Sat, March 26, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, March 26, 2005

• Reported By:orangevale California
PO BOX 98706 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

HOUSEHOLD BANK - ORCHARD BANK - GREAT SENECA FINANCIAL CORPORATION - HOUSEHOLD CREDIT SERVICES RIP OFF IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT WITH ORCHARD HOUSEHOLD BANK Las Vegas Nevada

Rip off is an understatement. Right now today I have received a Summons from Household bank/Orchard Bank/Great Seneca Financial Corp they are suing me.

My Original balance or credit line was 500.00 the balance is 1,140.25 that is due to late charges and over the limit fees. I had lost my job and was unable to pay this bill. This acct was opened 5/2002 it is now 3/05 and I am getting sued. This acct went from one collection agency to another until it got into the hands of a san diego law firm that employees loser lawyers that dont know how to practice any other type of law do not want to post their name in fear that they will sue me also for other reasons.

They are the scum on the bottom of a toliet they have no table manners nor do they give a crap about you. I asked them if they would settle the account and got denied I asked them to provide validation of all chgs and they denied it they told me to pay the bill or they will garnish my wages at 25%. As I explained to one lawyer their that this will cause a financial hardship on me and will force me to move and his response to me was " I suggest your start packing then" The fees are a joke I only charged 500.00 therefore that is all I should pay certainly not 600.00 in fees so I say to all of those who have Orchard Bank/Household if you have an acct still with them cancell it before they screw you as they did me.

I called them so they could provide validation of the chgs they told me to call the attorney back and forth like I am some punk but you know what God doesnt like ugly what goes around comes back twice as hard.

Debra
orangevale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2005 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOUSEHOLD-BANKORCHARD-BANKGREAT-SENECA-FINANCIAL-CORPORATIONHOUSEHOLD-CREDIT-SERVICES/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/HOUSEHOLD-BANK-ORCHARD-BANK-GREAT-SENECA-FINANCIAL-CORPORATION-HOUSEHOLD-CREDIT-SER-136475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOUSEHOLD BANK/ORCHARD BANK/GREAT SENECA FINANCIAL CORPORATION/HOUSEHOLD CREDIT SERVICES