adjusted

HOUSEHOLD FINANCE CANADA
250 DUNCAN MILL ROAD DON MILLS, Ontario Canada

HOUSEHOLD FINANCE is a ripoff. DON MILLS, Ontario

*Consumer Comment: insurance lies

I am a former branch manager of hfc. I have conspired to predatory lending practices, no insurance, no loan ...

My name is Brad Wilson. I am the Insurance Sales Manager for all of Canada. I was previously the Branch Manager @ branch 158816 located in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada. I was party to and conspired to many predatory lending practices that allowed my branch to achieve a very high insurance penetration.

My motto was no insurance, no loan! I would suggest any regulatory body to investigate me and my former staff. The evidence and testamony from my former staff is overwhelming.

BRAD - FORMER EMPLOYEE
SPEAKS TRUTH, Ontario

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Household Finance

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2002 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOUSEHOLD-FINANCE-CANADA/DON-MILLS-Ontario-m4ldud/HOUSEHOLD-FINANCE-is-a-ripoff-DON-MILLS-Ontario-27608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOUSEHOLD FINANCE CANADA

insurance lies

AUTHOR: D Cook - (Canada)

As an employee, were you also told to tell customers they would recieve all the insurance back if loan pd out within a certain time period? That is what we were told, and we did pay the loan out in that time period, and I think that is what the company is trying to get us for, all of that insurance money $3000.00 worth) PLUS interest....