Complaint Review: HOWARD F OFFUTT JR

• Reported By: HOWARD — NEW ALBANY Indiana United States of America
HOWARD F OFFUTT JR
2410 ZURSCHMEIDE DR NEW ALBANY, Indiana United States of America

HOWARD F OFFUTT JR Ocwen Mortgage Financial Service NEW ALBANY, Indiana

I was changed to Ocwen Financial, they bought my loan.  I have been charged late fees, and whatever else they could add without any resolution. I've called numerous of times without a call ever being returned.  The Better Business Bureau have them in report with a "F", and there is still nothing the consumer can do.

These people are trying to take my home of 27years. I cannot stand idlely by and let them do so.  I a retired civil-servant that needs help.  I hear I make too much money to get help from legal aid.  If that was so I pay my mortgage.

I got a reduction and they still are trying to forclose.  HELP

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2010 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOWARD-F-OFFUTT-JR/NEW-ALBANY-Indiana-47150/HOWARD-F-OFFUTT-JR-Ocwen-Mortgage-Financial-Service-NEW-ALBANY-Indiana-604980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOWARD F OFFUTT JR